After All, He Is Constant!

     Life is crazy! We go through ups and downs. We get lost in the busyness of school, work, weekends at church, weekends away, and everything else that fills up our everyday lives. In the midst of all the madness we go through in life, we may also have to face some seasons of waiting, some messy situations, or some pauses in our lives when absolutely nothing is happening. During these times there may be moments when we are drowned in the misery of loneliness. And it's usually when we need someone the most that our closest friends or family seem nowhere to be found. This is not the best place in life to be, and yet it's probably a period of time we all go through at some point. How do we go through such difficult times? How do we face moments like this? 

     I'm not an expert, nor do I have a list of how to deal with loneliness, or how to get through tough times. But something that always helped me was the reminder that even in my loneliest and most chaotic times God was always constant in my life! The song, "Not for a Moment" by Meredith Andrews replays in my mind when I go through such times. It's a constant reminder of how my God has never forsaken me or left me. The song tells us that even at our worst times, God has always been there for us, carrying us through. Knowing that in times of loneliness, trials, sorrows, and pain, the Creator of the universe holds us dearly in His arms and brings us through is more than enough for me to get through. A reminder of God's love and goodness that He's showered upon me is enough for me to push forward in difficult times. 

     Yes- we may go through some crazy things in life, and yes- sometimes we may have to go through them alone, but God is always there! He is always constant in our chaos.

Honestly, "Not for a Moment" sums up what I'm trying to put in words. So here’s the song...hope it blesses you like it's blessed me!
Not For A Moment <-- CLICK TO LISTEN

Popular posts from this blog

Do you pray about it, as much as you talk about it?

Sometimes my plan fail, but God always gives me better options.