Your Promises Will Be Fulfilled!

     I am at a very different time in my life where every choice I make from now on will affect my future differently. I have also been undertaking different responsibilities that never in my life have I had to before. In all of this chaos and worry, I found myself lacking in prayer. Or if I did pray, I would find myself falling asleep during my own personal prayer.                                                      

    At this I started to feel ashamed before God. I still do sometimes even now. I remembered how much I don't deserve His grace in my life, or even His guidance to help me with all of these responsibilities and life-changing choices. One night I started to cry before God as I remembered the promises of Him on my life, pleading to Him and asking Him to not take those promises away because of what I've done. After I prayed, I opened my Bible randomly and found this verse:                                                                
Psalm 89:33-34: "But I will not take my love from him, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness. I will not violate my covenant, nor alter what my lips have uttered".                                                                                                                                  

    At this verse I felt peace over my life. God reminded me that nothing I ever DID do allowed Him to bless me. It was ALL, 100% because of His grace on my life and I owe all to Him. This goes for you too. Whatever you know God has called you to do, do not let the devil tell you that you cannot receive it. The Lord's grace is over your life and has been what has carried you through and it will continue to do that. Remain in His grace and continue to abide in Him and I promise you, whatever you are struggling with He is able and will send His word to help you. No matter how long or how bumpy the road may seem, remember that the God you serve is always on time and always at work. The promises of God will be fulfilled in your life! 

                                    






Popular posts from this blog

Do you pray about it, as much as you talk about it?

Sometimes my plan fail, but God always gives me better options.