The Impossible, Possible.

 Impossibleadjective "not able to be done".
     Ever feel like the chances of your circumstances turning positive equal the word above? IMPOSSIBLE? I know I have. Even now, I still feel that way. For you, the word 'Impossible' could surface when you meet with your school counselor and he/she tells you that you can't get into the universities you desire, even if you have always worked hard. It could also surface when you hear that even the smartest person in your class didn't pass the major exam.
Impossible.
     One word, with such a powerful meaning. Sometimes, we give this word more power than the words that Jesus say in Luke 18:27 "What is impossible with man is possible with God". Getting even more personal, sometimes we let our mistakes and failures get in the way of us trusting in the grace and mercy of God on us. It is as if God cannot change our situation around for His glory because our mistake are"too bad" for him. 
THIS IS NOT TRUE. The enemy will put such thoughts in our minds to trick us into not receiving the blessing and plan He has for you and I. Jeremiah 33:8-9 says "I will cleanse them from all the guilt of their sin against me, and I will forgive all the guilt of their sin and rebellion against me. And this city shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and a glory before all the nations of the earth who shall hear of all the good that I do for them. They shall fear and tremble because of all the good and all the prosperity I provide for it". 
     In Jeremiah 33, The Lord tells Jeremiah that even though the people of Israel and Judah sinned against Him, He will still bless and forgive them all to glorify His name. Even though God knew that they did not deserve His blessing and grace, He promised to have mercy on them in order to lift up His name. What was impossible with man was possible with God. 
     If The Lord did this for the people of Judah and Israel who were undeserving,  God can and will do this for you and I. Jeremiah 33:12 says "Thus says the Lord of hosts: In this place that is waste, without man or beast, and in all of its cities, there shall again be habitation of shepherds resting their flocks". Whatever you believe in your life could only be barren, God can/will make it fruitful for His glory and your good. The fears of this life will try and scare you into thinking your situation will only remain the same, but Isaiah 41:10 says "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand". Reach out to The Lord, and He will help you! 

Popular posts from this blog

Do you pray about it, as much as you talk about it?

Sometimes my plan fail, but God always gives me better options.